Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A visit from Vovó

My dad stayed for about a day and a half in Los Angeles on his way back home to Texas from some work in Hawaii. He came bearing lots of global gifts for princess kicksalot, including several Brazilian t-shirts. This one shown here is colloquial so it doesn't completely make sense translated word-for-word, but could roughly be said to mean, "It's ON!! I'm going to grandpa's!!"

We had a nice time that mostly consisted of my dad doing every repair project he could possibly find to do in my apartment, garden, or car! My mom is coming in just about a week for another visit, so it seems that the "it takes a village" phase of getting ready for baby has officially begun and we couldn't be more thrilled with everyone's help. Thank goodness we have such a nice village!

No comments:

Post a Comment