Thursday, December 6, 2007

Great news!

As you may know, I am going back to work in January for about 10 hours a week. 6 or 7 of those hours will be flexible at-home work, but I do have 3 or 4 hours of meetings each week that I must make. My plan had been to hire a babysitter to take care of Monroe in my campus office at UCLA during those hours, but I just got approval from all parties concerned to bring Monroe along with me at all my meetings! A different co-worker was the one to bring it up and everyone was happy with the idea! So if Monroe cooperates, I'm in business!!

I am SO lucky to have such a family-friendly situation!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well, there goes my idea of flying in once a week to babysit! I know you will have a wonderful time, and if you time it just right, she will be a perfect angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could see all of you but I can't. "Ain't got no money".

    Great Grandpa Adams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you get to take Monroe with you. Work you like and a baby you love - the best of all possible worlds!

    ReplyDelete