Thursday, February 7, 2008

visiting daddy!

Each week, Monroe and I make the trek to EA on the bus to have lunch and visit Daddy. Monroe LOVES to see all the new faces on the bus, and the bus-riders of Santa Monica LOVE to see her too!

Here we are on Line 3:

I enjoy a nice lunch that I don't have to prepare and then scarf as fast as possible, and Eben loves to see his lil' girl in the middle of the work day. Here they are having a bit of fun:

After lunch, we make time to nurse, get a diaper change, and wrap up for the bus ride home. I try to leave at Monroe's afternoon nap time so that she'll fall asleep on the return trip. She gets an hour nap on the rumbly, vibrating bus and I get to relax and read a book!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that the two of you found each other, made a beautiful baby, and are enjoying each other's company so much. You are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete