Thursday, August 27, 2009

Blogcation

Hey dear friends and family!

Monroe and I have been on a fantastic two-week tour of fun during
daycare's annual summer closure. I have been too exhausted to keep up
with posting but I look forward to sharing all our recent fun soon!

Last week we traveled to participate in a wedding shower for my best
friend, and this week is a mommy/daughter staycation in Los Angeles
(while dear dadda works his tush off nearly 24/7 on his game, which is
in final stages.)

Today we are at the AMAZING Aquarium of the Pacific in nearby Long
Beach. Monroe was so excited to come here she didn't want to go to bed
last night after I told her about our plans. She wanted to go "see the
fishies" right away instead of going to bed! I was able to convince
her that the fishies have to sleep too. So today she has been rushing
about exclaiming, "these fishies are awake!" and " these awake too!"

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a sweet little girl to me!

    GREAT Grandpa Adams

    ReplyDelete