Thursday, October 1, 2009

Our camping trip to America

Now that Monroe is getting so verbal, soon I won't have to bother coming up with things to write in this blog--soon she can tell all her own stories!

Today I got this recording of her talking to me about our recent family camping trip in which we visited two beautiful national parks in Utah. According to her, we went "to America"--she must agree with all those who think of California as a land unto itself.

I snagged the recording with the handy voice-memo feature of my iPhone, and then only way I could figure out how to post this adorable recording was to put a few pictures with it and post it as a movie. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. very cute! All her blog interviewing experience will make her quite comfortable in interviews if she ever becomes a celebrity :)

    ReplyDelete