Saturday, April 10, 2010

Best Friends

This is Olivia, Monroe's friend from daycare. Monroe calls Olivia her "Best Friend." We met at the park a few weeks ago to play and the girls loved seeing each other away from daycare.

They are well-matched! Olivia is even more sporty than Monroe. She loves to run and play with any kind of sports equipment she can get her hands on.

Today we saw Olivia's family again at a birthday party and the girls were very glad to be together. They went to a little grassy hill away from the party area and had a little toddler chat, all by themselves. Who knows what these two find to talk about?
Best Friends are a wonderful thing!

1 comment:

  1. I am titillated by Monroe's relationship with her 'best friend' Olivia. They met at a daycare center. I am a widower. My wife died last 2006 leaving me to care for our lovechild. At first, I had a hard time raising him all alone and having to work for my keep. Lucky for me, I was able to look for the appropriate daycare center for my child. I read in this link- Daycare -that the right daycare centers provide the creative arts, including music, movement, dramatic play, puppetry, painting, sculpture, and drawing, are a crucial part of early childhood. Not only do the arts allow children to express themselves, but creative activity can enhance development of children's skills in literacy, science, math, social studies, and more. Thus enhancing my child's IQ, EQ, and personality. Check it out. Little Monroe is cute and cuddly, and I would love to watch her grow up to be pretty, intelligent and with a vivacious personality!

    ReplyDelete