Thursday, November 4, 2010

School Pictures

I always thought school pictures were pretty tasteless--the kids always look awkward and stilted. I never imaged I would buy one until it was MY daughter's turn. Then I realized that school photos are PURE GOLD and the photographers who take them are doing a service to humanity. :-)

Besides the priceless smile and the fact that she's in my favorite dress (bought because it reminded me of my Granny!) I love how someone has clearly just brushed her hair sleek--it never looks like that. My friend Annie joked that in addition to being allowed to request "no props" we should be able to check a box for "no comb down." :-)

When Aunt Naomi saw this, she asked, "Where did you get this old photo of Eben wearing a dress?" For those of you who haven't seen the paternal resemblance, consider exhibit A:

No comments:

Post a Comment