Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sunset Swings


Tonight we left school and work a little bit early so that we could soak up the last rays of sun at our favorite summertime play area, Beach Park. We hadn't visited beach park for most of our grey and rainy winter, but tonight we needed a dose of seaside spirit!


The photo at the top of this post is from my iPhone. The photo immediately above is from an article about Santa Monica in the Telegraph, a UK paper. I posted it because I am fairly certain it was taken from very near Beach Park--it is almost exactly the view we enjoy when we park our car.

A short video from the swings


This little reminder of all the fun summer will bring makes me want to hasten the season. But then again, why would I want to speed up my life when my already daughter seems to have grown up overnight?

No comments:

Post a Comment