Friday, April 13, 2007

It's a......

GIRL!!!!!

And she's doing just fine as far as we can tell. We got to see the heart, brain, stomach, liver, bladder, arms, hands, legs, feet, spine--all the key organs one needs to function in life, so I'm thinkin' she's set.

Little Miss September herself:

What you see here is a yawn-ish kinda gesture, with her head in profile facing the left side of the picture. Her little mouth is open and that's the side of the left hand on the left side of the picture.


We are sooOOooooo excited!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like she's clay and God is sculpting her. What a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture. How she will be loved so very much by all of us! I love her already. Knowing the gender just makes it all seem so real. God is so good to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good thing we know it's a girl now. I've been calling her my niece for weeks now, and it would be unfortunate if it was a boy and I wasn't able to shake that habit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited! The boys and Madeleine and I all had a giddy moment together. (Steve was out of town) After we all got through making happy noises, Owen said that now he had 2 nieces and can't wait to meet her. That's how I feel. I can just about visualize what she will look like (gorgeous) and just can't wait to meet our precious girl.

    ReplyDelete