Monday, July 30, 2007

"Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery"

This was my 35th week of being pregnant, and I was struck over an over again as we worked on the nursery with the fact that I've reached the "please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery" phase of this pregnancy! The baby could be here sooner than a catalogue order! :)

Let's just hope she doesn't take after her nursery furniture, which we finally got this week after several mistakes and mishaps at the store which created a nearly two month delay!

Here's Eben doing his daddy duty and assembling the crib:

And here he is trying to get a "baby's eye view" of the progress on the room:

1 comment:

  1. Seeing Eben in the baby's crib makes me think he will be an extremely playful and fun dad! I am looking forward to seeing it all in person soon!

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete