Monday, August 20, 2007

more, more, more

I know I already posted nursery photos, but those were really only from two points of view, so they didn't show every last corner of the room... which I am sure is what you're looking for--preferably in endless detail, right? Okay, perhaps I'm getting a little obsessed.

Anyway, if you'll humor me by taking a look, you'll see I'm trying to "put you there" by creating weird composite photos stitched together from multiple snapshots. The first one is pretty much stuff that has already been posted. The next one (moving counterclockwise around the room) shows the second-hand rocker & shelves we re-finished in white. The last one (still going counterclockwise and catching back up to the first pic) shows a storage cabinet which I painted three mural panels for.


2 comments:

  1. I adore it. And having seen it in person, it's FABULOUS! Btw, I think your way of decorating non-baby storage in the baby room is ingenious.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the most beautiful baby's rooms I have ever seen, bar none. It's so gorgeous. Very peaceful colors and look. Great job!

    ReplyDelete