Sunday, August 26, 2007

When do you think our daughter will be born?

My latest doctor's visit (Friday) showed no major changes in the signs of impending labor, so the doctor confirmed my instinct that we're likely to make it all the way to the due date and then some! Of course it's not super easy to wait when we're so excited (and I've become pretty uncomfortable) but ultimately I'm just enjoying every day and chilling out!

Here are our thoughts on when the dear Baby Cook might be joining us:


3 comments:

  1. How about September 5th? That's Madeleine's birthday. Or if you are in a hurry, the 29th of August is Andrew's birthday. Or she could hit her due date and always be able to say how very prompt she has always been right from the beginning.

    Love you,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we've also been joking that if she takes after my dad she'll be born at 11:45 on August 31-- starting a lifetime tradition of being 15 minutes early for everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the video, and the prediction. She will come when she is ready, but I do like the idea that she could be in a little bit of a hurry!

    ReplyDelete