Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Look

Hey there friends and family!

I did a bit of housekeeping around here this morning and brought in a fresh look for our little blog.

I like keeping this blog as a way to share fun updates on our daughter with friends and family at the click of a button. Of course, I won't do it forever--she's going to be old enough to tell her own stories someday! Can you imagine her embarrassment at me posting Prom pictures on a blog with a URL that includes "thebabycook"? I really don't want to be that mom.

Instead, I'll eventually make a Cook Family website that speaks from my point of view--like a Christmas letter that is updated slightly more often than once a year.

In the meantime, enjoy the new look!

Love,
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. As I work on some organizational stuff, there is a chance some older posts will be send out on email updates. I tried not to let that happen--don't want to flood your inboxes with tons of old material--but I honestly don't quite know if I've really prevented it.

    ReplyDelete