Friday, July 2, 2010

Favorite moments from age 1

You may recall that shortly before Monroe's first birthday, I created a tag for favorites: first year where a reader could see favorite posts from Monroe's baby days. My selection rationale was varied: sometimes it was the moment or event that the post represented which made that post a favorite, while in other cases it was something about the post itself, like a great photo or an observation that still really strikes me.

I'd always intended to create such an index for her second year of life as well (beginning with her first birthday and ending with her second birthday) and I've finally done it--just a few months before birthday number three!!

You can find this category any time by clicking on "favorites: second year" in the "find it here" section of the right sidebar of this page. But because that listing is in reverse chronological order for some reason, I've added a link to each of my favorite posts about 1 year-old Monroe in their proper order below.

Warning: If you are inclined to stroll this far down memory lane with me, you've probably got some DNA in my kid (and or a lot of time to kill.) This is possibly a bit too much reminiscing for the casual reader. :-)

Favorites: second year
Food Dance
Hiking
Lil' foot
Good thing...
Palm Springs 2
Bang Bang
Christmas Morning: the movie
Beach Day, described
pat pat pat
you know you are an animal lover when...
Chicken
in the fullness of time.
Monroe's first bike ride
The most peaceful place
priceless laughter
Do you know any grown-ups?
there's nothing like family
a beautiful father-daughter duet
the laughs just keep on coming
my heart is melting
Happy Second Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment