Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The service in this joint stinks...

Monroe loves to pretend to be a waitress. After she got an adorable apron for her birthday (thanks Megan and Benson!) with a pocket in just the right place for her little pretend waitress notepad and pen, she was really set up! Tonight, in my ever-patient role as "customer" I got some questionable service.

Customer: "What are the specials tonight, miss?"
Waitress: "We don't have any specials because tonight is not a special night."
She's going to have to work on this if she wants to earn any tips.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds to me like she'd fit right in with the post-modern crowd... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I've had the grown-up version of that waitress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Uncle Mike was her customer, she told him he could go get his own food out of the refrigerator.

    ReplyDelete