Monday, November 5, 2007

Yoga Baby

Monroe and I attended our first Mommy & Me yoga class this afternoon at the same studio where I took prenatal yoga. Monroe did great! She enjoyed making faces at mommy for the first half of class, and then (after a little fussing) settled off to sleep/staring into space for the second half of class. I loved being back in yoga again!

The class also gave me the chance to realize how HUGE my child is--I was sitting next to a baby just a week or two younger than Monroe who was smaller than she was when she was born. Next to him was a three month-old who was also much smaller than our giantess. Monroe was about the size of a bright-eyed little 4 month old across the way from us. I knew she was big, but seeing it in person was a whole different matter! :-)

Cuddle time with baby!

1 comment:

  1. Mother and daughter are both so incredibly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete