Thursday, March 20, 2008

it was with the oven mitts

Whenever more than one of my things is missing, I often joke that I'll find all the missing items together somewhere in a pile, even when it's a preposterous grouping, like my pajama bottoms and the bottle opener, or Eben's cell phone charger and a bag of frozen shrimp. That's what made it particularly funny this week when I finally found my camera. It was in a canvas bag that also contained the oven mitts I've been missing all week. The bag was in the car, as if both the oven mitts and the camera had enough of me and were determined to hitchhike to the next town as soon as their luck turned...

No time for much of a post, but here's a few really cute pictures that were waiting for me in my missing camera:



1 comment:

  1. The most beautiful baby in the world! And soon to be an enthusiastic crawler, too! My, how your world will change.

    ReplyDelete