Saturday, September 11, 2010

Workin' for the weekend

One thing about the two working parent family is that there is precious little room around the edges of one's daily routine to get anything "extra" done, be it work or play. So Eben and I both consider a few weekend hours for work a wonderful priviledge. Eben's doing something really cool this week (something that I think he is contractually obligated not to disclose) and he needed an extra few hours. We had a blissfully plan-less weekend ahead of us, so fitting in the work was easy as pie!

We loaded up the whole family and came to Naughty Dog game studios, where Monroe loves to spend time. We found that the empty hallways were a perfect place for her to practice her new tricycle--no cold foggy wind, no traffic, close to potties, close to snacks. I got excercise chasing the trike, and now I am writing this post from a plush leather sofa in Naughty Dog's screening theater, which we have commandeered for a private showing of "Pinnochio." Top this off with some drawing on Daddy's whiteboard and you've got a toddler's dream day!




Sent from my iPhone



Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment